Internet-powered business IT protection
I2X’s NetShield solutions stop users from I2X’s NetShield solutions stop users from establishing a connection with a malicious destination. Not only does our cloud-based security solution safeguard your networks and data, it also reduces your security protection costs. With a simple browser-based interface, there’s no additional hardware to install or software to manually update, granting NetShield easy to install and manage. We fortify your defenses through:
- DNS and IP enforcement - DNS is utilized to stop threats across all ports and protocols, including direct-to-IP connections that intercept harmful malware before it reaches your endpoints or network.
- Intelligent proxy - As opposed to proxying all web traffic, I2X directs requests to risky domains for enhanced URL and file encryption. We strengthen your network security without delaying or impacting daily operations.
- Command and control callback - Even for infected devices, NetShield prevents connections to hackers’ servers, stopping data infiltration and ransomware encryption dead in its tracks.
Find out how much your network is at risk with a FREE, no strings attached, Cybersecurity Audit. This audit will be invaluable to you in understanding and beginning to address your network's security gaps. And we promise, we will find some.
- Verify the integrity of your data backups. (Note: Tape backups have a 78% failure rate; don’t wait for a crisis to hit before you discover yours weren’t working!)
- Look for hidden viruses, spyware, and loopholes in your network security that could allow hackers and viruses to compromise your network and confidential information.
- Review your server logs to uncover developing problems and conflicts that will turn into unexpected downtime.
- Diagnose any ongoing problems or concerns you are currently experiencing with your network.
I2X provides a wide range of IT Managed Services, Computer Technical Support, Cybersecurity, Network Health Monitoring, Proactive Network Mitigation, Website Development and Professional IT Consulting Services to businesses in Los Angeles, Century City, Beverly Hills, El Segundo, Santa Monica, Irvine, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Culver City, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, West Hollywood, Hollywood, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Hawthorne, Tustin, Valencia, Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach, Anaheim, Aliso Viejo, Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, South Bay, Orange County, Downtown Los Angeles, West Los Angeles, Southern California, Central Valley, the Southwestern United States, Las Vegas and Southwest Colorado.