IS THIS YOU?
Our typical clients have between 25-300 workstations and between 5-50 servers. They offer professional business services that have a dependence on the Internet, email, and their computer and networking system for running their own businesses. Therefore, businesses throughout Los Angeles, Irvine, Santa Monica, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach and Huntington Beach give us their trust to install and support the technologies and computer systems that run their entire businesses.
We are most successful when we assist clients who:
- Settle for nothing but reliability and security with their IT Support Services for their network infrastructures
- Recognize that technology is an effective tool for gaining and retaining competitive edge and ramping up productivity
- Need not only a partner in technology, but also a trusted advisor so that they can improve productivity and make more profits through professional network and IT support
- Have resolve to invest in systems and technology for the improvement of their Communication Network Infrastructure, as well as eliminating “busywork”
HOW WE WORK
Technology can work in either two ways: it can make a huge contribution to your organization’s success, efficiency and profitability or it can be a nuisance exhausting your resources. For this reason, businesses throughout Los Angeles, Irvine, Santa Monica, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach and Huntington Beach, depend on our expertise in the installation and computer network technology support that runs their businesses.
- Spend the time necessary to consider your business requirements, your needs and your budget yield to your IT services expectations, not what we think you should have
- Prevent potential disasters in computer support such as data loss and down time from taking place instead of watching it go up in smoke
- Hold firm on all that we advise by promising 100% satisfaction - guaranteed
With Our Computer Network And IT Support Services, We Bring Technology To To Empower Your Company To Be More Productive, Profitable And Improve Operations In Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire and throughout Southern California and Las Vegas
Awesome Starts Right Here!
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take IT Managed Services – the story ends, you wake up on vacation and your network just works. You take Software Development – you embrace the inner child, and we show you how deep your imagination goes. Remember, all we offer is great IT – nothing more.
IT MANAGED SERVICES
Want To Eliminate Computer Problems Finally And Forever Without The Expense Of Hiring Your Own In-House IT Staff?
Let's face it, computers suck and you don't have the time to figure out why. You just want things to work so you can do your job.
Many businesses are simply baffled when trying to figure out how to properly deploy, manage and maintain their computers while putting out the regular fires that your business throws at you.
There is a better way...
Want To Have An Awesome Website Or Mobile App That Actually Makes Money And Brings You More Clients?
Is your website really doing anything useful? Or, do you have a website just because you think you need one?Was your website cool years ago when you launched, but now looks so old you are embarrassed to visit it?
And every time you swipe on your iPhone, Droid or Windows Mobile Phone and see thousands of cool apps, a little knot wells up in your stomach because you feel you've missed the boat. You want in on the action but don't know how?
There is a better way...
I2X provides a wide range of IT Managed Services, Computer Support, Network Monitoring, Website Development and Professional IT Consulting Services to businesses in Los Angeles, Century City, Beverly Hills, El Segundo, Santa Monica, Irvine, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Culver City, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, West Hollywood, Hollywood, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Hawthorne, Tustin, Valencia, Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach, Anaheim, Aliso Viejo, Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, South Bay, Orange County, Downtown Los Angeles, West Los Angeles, Southern California, Central Valley, the Southwestern United States, Las Vegas and Southwest Colorado.